TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MEET YOUR RUGBY HEROES PROMOTION (Promotion)
These terms and conditions of entry, including information on prize details, apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
The Promotion commences 00.01 Monday 10 July and closes at midnight Fijian local time on Friday 4 August 2017. (Event period).
The Promoter is PGA of Australia, Sandhurst Club, 600 Thompson Rd, SANDHURST VIC 3977, ACN 127 641 829.
The competition will be open to all Fijian residents. This will be promoted through the Fiji Sun newspaper.
Entrants will be required to go to the tournament website and enter their details. Entrants must complete all required fields on the entry form including the 25 words or less section on why they would love to meet their rugby heroes.
Entry into the promotion is only open to Fijian residents who comply with the ‘conditions of entry’ through the Promoter.
To be eligible for the Prize draw, entrants must fill in the entry form on the Fiji International website. Only one entry per entrant is allowed.
If the winner is under 18 years of old, they must provide one of their prize tickets to a parent or guardian (aged over 18 years of age) to accompany them to the tournament.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s mobile number) and to disqualify any ‘entrant’ who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or mobile number of the entrant.
- Management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
- Entrants who breach terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter
Each entry will be judged by the Marketing department of the PGA of Australia at 600 Thompson Rd, SANDHURST VIC 3977 by 10am AEST, Tuesday 8, 2017. The Winner will be notified via phone or email no later than 48 hours after the draw.
If the prize winner(s) are unreachable by 5.00pm AEST 10 August 2017 a new winner will be selected at Sandhurst Club, 600 Thompson Rd, SANDHURST VIC 3977. Winners selected in the re-draw will be notified by telephone, and contacted to provide delivery details for the prize to be sent.
The winner will receive four General Admission tickets (for them and three friends) that allows them to attend all four days of the 2017 Fiji International from August 17-20.
On Thursday 17 August at 10 am the winner and their three guests will receive a ten minute meet and greet session with rugby legends George Gregan (Australia) and Justin Marshall (New Zealand). This will be held in the Paradise Club which is onsite at the Fiji International. The winners must meet at the doors to the Paradise Club at 9.55 am. The winner’s tickets do not grant them entry to the Paradise Club for the remainder of the day. Once the meet and greet has concluded, the winners will be required to leave the Paradise Club.
Official tournament photographers will be in attendance during the meet and greet to take photos of the winners with George Gregan and Justin Marshall.
The winner and each of their three guests will also receive an official Fiji International cap.
The Prize, or any portion of it (unused or not), is not transferable or exchangeable. If the winner or their guests are not at the Paradise Club at the scheduled time to meet George Gregan and Justin Marshall, the meet and greet will not be rescheduled to a different time.
The winner and their guests are each responsible for their own transport to and from the Fiji International.
- Neither the Promoter or any company associated with this Competition accepts responsibility for any tax implications from acceptance of any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by entrants regarding the tax implications for the winner of accepting a prize.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and territory regulation, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the consumer guarantee provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.
- Subject to paragraph 3 and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability to the winner for any costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by the winner, including any liability for personal injury or death, liability due to negligence of the Promoter or its personnel, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in connection with the Competition, the prizes or any component of the prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter also excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by any winner or any entrant, including any liability for personal injury or death, liability due to negligence of the Promoter or its personnel, loss of business opportunity whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in connection with:
- the participation in the Competition by any entrant or the winner;
- the use of the prize by any winner;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- any variation in the prize value stated in these terms.
- If, for any reason, there is any interference or disruption in the conduct or operation of the Promotion or the 2017 Fiji International (including due to power or technical failure, natural disasters, acts of God, computer viruses), the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, terminate, modify or recommence the Competition subject to the approval of any applicable government authorities.
- Each entrant consents to the Promoter using, without any fee or other remuneration, the name, likeness and image of the entrant and the Promoter taking, recording and using images, audio or audio visual content (including video) of the entrant for the purpose of promoting the Competition, the Promoter, the commercial partners of the Promoter or the products and services of the Promoter or its commercial partners in any way the Promoter considers appropriate. Each entrant agrees to sign any image release or other document required by the Promoter to give effect to this clause 7.
- Valid and properly completed entries will only be accepted by the Promoter once received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- The information an entrant provides the Promoter will only be used by the Promoter for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will publish the details of the prize winner on the Fiji International website and social media pages, as well as in the Fiji Sun.